This Week In Amateur Radio: 2017.11   Leave a comment

I was a bit of a slacker this week.  I did not update my logbooks like I had planned, and I barely checked into any nets (if at all- I’ll have to check my voice recorder!).  I am way behind on reading my QST’s, and am most of the way through February’s issue, with March’s issue on my desk, and April’s having just arrived today.

I did, however, dig trenches for most of my ground radials.  I did not trench the southeastern radials, as my garden will likely extend through this area.  I’d rather plan that part out before digging trenches and cutting my radials later when I turn over the soil for a garden.

I also ordered a new microphone for my Alinco DR-135TP that keeps cutting out and disconnecting due to a bad connector.

Thank you for reading my post.  I promise I will be more active this week!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: